Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID
a font question
  • what would be a good font for blowing up and bolding and dicking with line spacing/kerning to try and fill as much space in the background of an image as possible?

  • I wanna say I use something like futura black for this? all caps probably?

  • Having checked back I think when I needed something like that in the past I used Futura Pro ExtraBold Condensed.

    Or you could try Impact or Gill Sans Bold but they’re not as classy.