T·N·M

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID
Quotent Quotables in the 21st Century
  • Captain wrote

Whenever an octopus looks at me, I’ll have to assume it’s imagining itself fitting through me.

• Hey, one quick idea on this: it’s not required, but would be fun, if we just manually linked the permalinks for these posts up in here.

• RoyBiggins said: Hey, one quick idea on this: it’s not required, but would be fun, if we just manually linked the permalinks for these posts up in here.

I just enabled a quote plugin. But it doesn’t seem very impressive.

• coldforge said:

RoyBiggins said: Hey, one quick idea on this: it’s not required, but would be fun, if we just manually linked the permalinks for these posts up in here.

Well, I guess it’s easier than manually doing it.

• coldforge said:

RoyBiggins said: Hey, one quick idea on this: it’s not required, but would be fun, if we just manually linked the permalinks for these posts up in here.

I looks like it just ads the greater-than signs for you. And the user name, I guess that’s helpful.

• coldforge said:

coldforge said:

Well, I guess it’s easier than manually doing it. Especially with nested quotes.

But I had to force the plugin to accept this version; technically it demands a higher version. So if anything breaks, please let me know directly via PM or email.

• ferguson said:

What is chakalaka and may I call it boom chakalaka?

• ferguson said:

Ooh, get a small house! I know that what we paid for our house would buy us either a ten-bedroom mansion with a horse ranch in some places, or possible a single brick in a brownstone in Manhattan. It’s all America, but there are many nations.

• ferguson said: Antero, why do you always look so suave?

Antero said: i just move my eyebrows a lot, nothing to it

• That makes me think of the first time I saw a picture of antero, when he had his eyebrows raised and was wearing a jaunty tophat for some reason.

• How I miss Antero’s style. I guess style isn’t really a thing where he is now, on the astral plane or grad school or wherever.

• A gang of white kids rapped horribly in and about cargo shorts this year. More of them will be coming in 2013. Paint your door post with lamb’s blood.

fitzhugh said:

what is this in reference to?

Good_Intentions said:

The protection the Jews put on their homes to prevent the 10th plague—the death of the firstborn—from hitting them.

• peacocks said: It’s true that ties and pocket squares give me a bonette.