T·N·M

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID
The school thread
  • Though I’m not at school at the moment.

I wish it weren’t a bad time economically everywhere, because I want to teach feminist theory and such to high schoolers. Is there anywhere in the world where I could do this? I’m assuming not. Even gender studies at uni is getting cut everywhere. But could one theoretically slip it in for a subject like social studies?

This came about cos I was debating feminism on the internet and I made a point and someone said “That’s actually a pretty coherent argument” and I was like YUSSS. Feels good when that happens.

• I think you would have to somehow sneak it into your maths curriculum

• Ha! Well when I was in high school we did a practice maths exam and I did bullshit answers, as was often my wont for those things, and rambled on about feminism in one answer and she ticked it. So I guess so.

• When you are preparing for such exams you need to create a strategy to study effectively. Using the TestMax Bar Exam Prep course I am also studying for the NY bar exam. I always note down everything that I already know regarding particular topic. All this makes it easy for me in many ways.